Why Doesn't my RO or RA see check boxes to Approve or Deny my NetDMR Subscriber Agreement (SA) Request?
One reason could be that the user has not completed the process of signing NetDMR SA. After you have completed the process of requesting signatory access for a permit, please make sure you do the following:
1. Click on “Review & Print Subscriber Agreement(s)” button to open the document.
2. This displays the subscriber agreement. Review and Close SA window.
3. Click the “Sign Subscriber Agreement(s)” button to start the signing process.
If the user has forgot to the above steps, the user can go back and sign their NetDMR SA to complete the process:
1. Login to CDX: https://netdmr.epa.gov
2. Enter NetDMR (by clicking on your role)
3. Go to “My Account” and click on the “Sign” button for each Pending signatory request.