Often times the user requests NetDMR Subscriber Agreement (SA) incorrectly. The user, Responsible Official (RO) or Duly Authorized Representative (DAR) can delete their own permit signatory request and then request it again by following these steps:
- Login to CDX (https://netdmr.epa.gov)
- Enter NetDMR by clicking on your Permittee (signature) role
- Go to “My Account" and select "Edit Account”
4.Mark the checkbox under the Delete Access Rights column for the pending request and click Save
5.To confirm account edits, click Save again
6.Request the permit Signatory role again by going to “Request Access” (top left of the NetDMR screen), enter Permit ID, hit "Update," select Role as "Signatory," click "Add Request," then "Submit"
7. On the “Additional Information Required screen”, select the appropriate radio button
- If RO: click on the radio button, "I have the authority to enter into this Agreement for the Permittee under the applicable standards"
- If DAR: click the radio button “I am authorized by the person below who does have the authority to enter into this Agreement for the Permittee under the applicable standards”;
8. If you selected the DAR option, enter the RO’s information and click “Submit”;
9. Click “Sign via Paper” or “Sign Electronically” and finish signing;
- When “Sign via Paper” is selected:
- The RA will receive an email notification about the Pending Signatory access.
- The DAR should print the Subscriber Agreement (SA), sign it, get the RO’s signature in wet-ink, and mail the agreement to the RA (address provided on the SA).
- After the RA receives the paper copy of the SA, he or she will Approve/Deny the signatory access request in NetDMR.
- When “Sign Electronically” is selected:
- The RO will receive an email notifying them that a SA is awaiting their signature.
- After the RO signs the SA, the RA will receive an email notification about the pending SA request.