EPA HQ Quarterly Training Dates:
Quarterly NetDMR Training occur several times. Please register for the date and time that works best for you:
- December 15, 2021 (Wed)- 1:00pm-3:00pm EST
- March 16, 2022 (Wed)- 1:00pm-3:00pm EST (Registration unavailable)
- June 15, 2022 (Wed)- 1:00pm-3:00pm EST (Registration unavailable)
- September 14, 2022 (Wed)- 1:00pm-3:00pm EST (Registration unavailable)
- December 14, 2022 (Wed)- 1:00pm-3:00pm EST (Registration unavailable)
Click on the link below to register for a training:
This webinar will provide NetDMR users with a basic understanding of how to access and navigate the NetDMR tool for the purpose of electronically reporting Discharge Monitoring Report (DMR) data. Topics include creating an account, requesting access to a NPDES ID, entering DMR data, signing and submitting DMRs, importing DMR data, and COR management.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Once registered, individuals are expected to receive three emails in total:
- 1 confirmation email (upon successful registration),
- 1 the day prior to event, and
- 1 an hour prior to event
PPT used for training: