What do I do if I mistakenly submitted a DMR for the wrong monitoring period?
1. Login to NetDMR at https://netdmr.epa.gov
2. Select your NetDMR role and Continue to NetDMR
3. From the Search All DMRs & CORs page, select your permit ID, click update, then input the monitoring period range for the DMR that was mistakenly submitted.
4. From the DMR search results page, select “Correct DMR” from the drop down menu of the Next Step(s) column, then click "Go"
5. Click on “Clear Parameter Fields” to clear the data on the entire form.
6. You will receive a message at the top of the screen that says "All parameters have been cleared in the entire DMR, including parameters that appear on other pages.", then click Save and Continue at the bottom of the DMR.
7. Acknowledge the soft error, then click Save & Continue.
8. Verify the status changes to "NetDMR Validated."
9. Sign and submit the blank DMR. (Note: If you are ready to enter data for this monitoring period, you may complete the DMR, then sign and submit.)
10. Submit the DMR for the correct monitoring period.