What do I do if I mistakenly submitted a DMR for the wrong monitoring period?
1. Login to NetDMR at https://netdmr.epa.gov
2. Select your NetDMR role and Continue to NetDMR
3. From the Search All DMRs & CORs page, select your Permit ID, click update, then input the
the Monitoring Period End Date Range (start to end) for the DMR that was mistakenly submitted.
4. From the DMR search results page, select “Correct DMR” from the drop down menu of the Next Step(s) column, then click "Go"
5. Click on “Clear Parameter Fields” to clear the data on the entire form.
6. You will receive a message at the top of the screen that says "All parameters have been cleared in the entire DMR, including parameters that appear on other pages."
7. Enter the correct values.
8. Verify the status changes to "NetDMR Validated."
9. Sign and submit.
10.If the DMR was singed & submitted for the future Monitoring Period End and you don’t have any values to report, then contact your regulatory authority to fix the issue.
11. Now you need to enter data for a correct Monitoring Period End Date, Search the Permit id with MPED (like step 3), Edit DMR, enter the values, Sign & Submit.