The following provides users step-by-step instructions on how to use the online tool to convert JSON files to a CSV/Excel spreadsheet. Converting JSON to CSV/Excel files can be a more convenient way to save and view data when users download the zipped JSON file from NetDMR.
*Before converting files, make sure to download zipped JSON file from NetDMR and unzip the JSON file when you save it to your desktop or designated folder.
To convert a JSON file to a CSV/Excel spreadsheet, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to: http://convertcsv.com/json-to-csv.htm
2. Select "Choose File"
3. Click Choose file to upload JSON file
4. After selecting the JSON file from your computer, skip to Step 3 on website and click on "Convert JSON to CSV" or "JSON to Excel".
5. After download is complete, you will see your data in the "Result Data" box and the CSV spreadsheet in the bottom of the page.
Note: Depending on file size, download may take a few minutes.
6. To download file, click on "Download Result".
Note: You can change file name before downloading file by changing name in "Save your result" box.
7. To save file to computer, click "save" when downloading file.